Who We Are
Carols Beauty Products Pty Ltd is an Australian owned company.
All enquiries should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is owned and operated by Carols Beauty, an Australian owned
company situated in New South Wales. The use of www.carolsbeauty.com.au is
governed by the terms and conditions outlined below, please take the time to read
and review. Please note that the terms and conditions are revised and altered from time to time.
The use of this website establishes your agreement to adhere to the following terms and conditions and to be bound by them. Throughout the Terms and Conditions, when we refer to “we”, “us”, “our” etc, we are referring to Carols Beauty Products Pty Ltd. When we refer to “you” etc we are referring to you, the customer.
Promotions & Competitions
Refund and Exchange of Goods
We do not accept returns if you simply change your mind or for incorrect product
choices. Returns on faulty goods, or goods that do not match the description
provided will be honoured. Please notify us within 48 hours by submitting returns
form in the returns page located at the bottom of the homepage. Any damaged or faulty
goods should be returned within 14 days for replacement.
Items should be posted to:
Carols Beauty Products Pty Ltd
Po Box 5
We strongly advise that any returns should be made by recorded delivery, with tracking method
shipping. We cannot be held responsible for undelivered packages.
All postage and insurance costs involved in returning products to Carols Beauty
Products are the responsibility of the purchaser.
This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Cancellation of Orders
You can cancel your order any time during your “checkout” process. Once you have
entered your credit card details and payment has been approved you are unable to
cancel your order at the “checkout” stage. If your order has not been dispatched and
you need to cancel, please contact us immediately via email or our “Contact” page
with your order number and include the word “cancel” in the subject line. Once your
order has been dispatched we are unable to cancel your order.
Carols Beauty Products Pty Ltd services on this website are either trademarks or
registered trademarks of Australia. It is prohibited to copy, redistribute, and republish
any information or material such as images or design on this website without any
We take every care to ensure that the description and specifications of our products
are correct. The colours on this website are as close of a representation as possible,
we cannot accept any responsibility for any variations in colour caused by the
browser software or computer system used by you. Packaging may also change
without prior notice.
The contract shall be made only upon the company’s acceptance of the buyers order
for the products, which are the subject of the contract. The date of the contract shall
be the date specified on the invoice issued by the buyer.
Products are not sold on a sale or return basis.
All our products attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices
advertised are inclusive of GST. All international orders are exempt from Australian
GST; however they may incur taxes and duties by customs in the country where the
order is delivered. Any taxes and duties incurred in the country of destination are the
responsibility of the customer.
Links to other websites
From time to time, the site may contain links to web sites operated by third parties.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked website by Carols
Beauty Products. Carols Beauty Products.is not responsible for the content for any
linked website or any hyperlink contained on the linked site. Carols Beauty Products
does not warrant correctness, accuracy, timeliness, legality or reliability of any third
party website, including the contents of any link framed by this site. Your decision to
link to a third party is entirely at your own risk.
All prices are charged in AUD Dollars and are inclusive of GST. All prices are correct
at the time of printing but are subject to alteration without prior notice. If postage
costs are above the standard amounts charged we will inform you of the costs
in writing and will ask how you would like to proceed. All products are subject to
Each Carols Beauty discount voucher is personal to the User receiving it and is not
transferable & has no monetary value. Each Carols Beauty discount voucher has an
expiry date which cannot be modified.
When an order is placed using a Carols Beauty discount voucher and it contains a
number of items the discount will apply to the overall amount. We reserve the right
to modify or amend at any time these guidelines and the methods through which
benefits are earned.
Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, strike, fire,
flood, storm or other events beyond reasonable control of either party.
We cannot be responsible for the availability of this website at a specific time. We
may withdraw and update this website at any time.
may change our terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You should
check this page regularly to ensure you are happy with them. By placing an order on
this website you are agreeing to all terms and conditions.
Any queries relating to terms and conditions should be sent to:
All information provided to Carol’s Beauty will be kept completely confidential at all times. Information will solely be used to improve customer experience and communication on products, promotions and services. No personal information under any circumstance will be sold, shared or provided to any third parties.
When using this website or purchasing a product from Carol’s Beauty, you agree to
the collection and use of information outlined in this Policy.
Carol’s Beauty will:
Collect information, including name, email and postal address as well as phone
numbers (optional) when subscribing to newsletter, registering online and/or
purchasing any products. At times, information may also be requested for promotions.
How does Carol’s Beauty use the customer’s information?
Information provided including email address and postal address will be used to process and dispatch orders. Information about products, services and promotions may be used to help
us learn more about your shopping preferences. If you participate in a promotion, we
may use your personal information to contact you via email, postal mail or contact number
to learn more about your shopping experience. Customers have the choice to
unsubscribe to emails at any point.
Unsubscribing to promotional emails and newsletters:
If you no longer wish to receive any promotional information from us, or no longer wish for your information to be on our database, please contact us at email@example.com or unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Any requests may take up to 10 days to process, during which period you may continue to receive communicative emails from Carol’s Beauty.
Is it safe to order online?
At Carol’s Beauty we know that your information is confidential, this is why we assure
when buying with us your information is safe and secure.
We use PayPal for a safe and secure payment process. To this end, only your name and delivery details are provided match with your order for dispatching. You will be required to re-enter your credit card details every time you complete a purchase with Carol’s Beauty.
Safe Information Storage:
Our servers are secured using the latest software and networking technology to
prevent unauthorised access. The information that is stored in our database is
only accessible by an authorised Carol’s Beauty staff member.
Carol's Brand Ambassador / Squad Babe Terms & Conditions
As a Carols Squad Babe (otherwise known as a ‘Brand Ambassador’), I understand and agree to the following:
1. I am not an employee, agent, franchisee or partner of the Company. I cannot act on behalf of the Company. I do not have any authority to incur debt, obligation, or liability on behalf of the Company.
2. I will promote and market Company products to friends, family and social media followers using my assigned promotion code. Customers using assigned promotion code will receive 15% discount on any Company products. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and does not apply to shipping costs. I will not promise any additional discounts to prospective customers unless authorized by the Company.
3. I will receive a free Carol’s Bundle (worth $90) in exchange for being a part of Carols Squad. This cannot be exchanged for cash value.
4. If customer orders are submitted without using my Brand Ambassador promotion code no cash compensation will be provided by the Company. Only one promotion code can be applied per order.
5. I will not sell Company product on unauthorized websites on the internet or in retail establishments without prior consent of the Company.
6. I will protect the Company’s trademark by not reproducing the Company’s name/trademark or any company materials for use in advertising without the written approval of the Company.
7. I will promote Company products on social media accounts by posting appropriate photos showcasing the Company products as outlined in the brand guidelines. I will not receive any financial or other compensation for product promotion through my social media network.
8. By posting images and tagging the Company in these I give consent for these images and my image to be used across any of the Company’s channels not limited to: website, marketing, social media and emails.
9. Carol’s Beauty may discontinue or change this offer at any time without notice.
Instagram Giveaway Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Carol’s Beauty Products whose registered office is at PO Box 5, Banksia, NSW, 2216. Australia
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Carol’s Beauty Products and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and agree that Carol’s Beauty may replicate their imagery across any marketing materials not limited to: website, online shop, social media, print marketing and advertising.
- Competition will be run on Instagram only. Entries received on alternative social media platforms or by other means will not be counted.
- Entrants may make multiple entries, but each entry must be a different image.
- To enter the competition, entrants must post an image of themselves, a friend or relative on Instagram and must use the hashtag #CarolsSquad and tag the photo with @CarolsBeauty in their post caption. Entrants must also be following the Carol’s Beauty Instagram Account @carolsbeauty
- There will be one ‘winner’ selected at random each calendar month.
- Carol’s Beauty accepts no responsibility for entries not received for any reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- There will be one ‘Prize’. The ‘Prize’ consists of a single full-size Carol’s product and a mini beach bag. The prize winner may select from either a 150ml Carol’s tan enhancing oil or 100ml Carol’s tan enhancing lotion.
- The ‘Prize’ is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. ‘Prize’ is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 7 days of closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will dispatch the prize via standard shipping to a standard Australian address. The promoter is not responsible for third party failure to deliver.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the State of New South Wales Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Carol’s Beauty Products and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following Terms & Conditions found at https://www.carolsbeauty.com.au/pages/terms-and-conditions.